Friday, February 25, 2011

I am...

I am feeling unmotivated. I am trying to buy an new car as my other one was written off due to flood damage 3 weeks ago. I am wearing a pretty summer dress. I am itching my eyes. I am wanting an over sized woolen jumper. I am feeling sorry for people in Christchurch. I am liking this geometric necklace by verabel below. I am wishing it was the one I saw in Sorrento over summer, hanging from the neck of a delicate pretty young mother to be. But that dream is lost forever.


2 comments:

  1. Each day can be such a trial sometimes Rachel. Hang in there!
    That lovely pendant necklace is very cheery and uplifting isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Maryann. Your completely right, life has it's ups and down. The pendant is very joyful :)

    ReplyDelete