Tuesday, June 21, 2011

There is more joy in giving...

I thought I'd share with you a couple of presents my husband and I gifted each other for our anniversary last week.
These particular ones are from lovely Etsy buyers around the world.

I was lucky enough to receive a couple of gifts from my Etsy favourites list. Here is my now beloved Meghan ring by IndigoSilverStudio. The garnet in my ring is almost black but has a red tinge in the sun. It is stunning. I am wearing it stacked with two tiny gold hammered rings on either side.
Also received this over sized kaleidoscope locket from verabel which I had been eyeing off from months!
I couldn't resist purchasing a couple of things from Etsy for Sean too. A couple of moustache waxes from MansFaceStuff.
And this card from Sycamorestreetpress was perfect for Sean! He is a pirate, cowboy and lumberjack after all. To cater for all these persona's, I also purchased him a very fancy gaucho hat from Texas. Ole!

We had a great week celebrating our anniversary with friends, new and old, and of course family too. Here's to many more years of fun!

1 comment: