Saturday, September 11, 2010

Harem

I went for a wonderful long stroll yesterday along Brunswick Street Fitzroy. I was primarily there to check out the Blackbird Market and Rose Street Artist Market as I will be holding some stalls there over the next couple of months! I was especially impressed by the Blackbird market. It was small and cute with plenty of gorgeous merchandise!
I have not been shopping in Fitzroy for a while and was dazzled by all the stalls and shops which were obiviously put there specifically for me to spend my money at!

My favourite store was Harem at 248 Brunswick Street.

There were several varieties of bird hair clips and I have a soft spot for fake birds! They are actually called mushroom birds, and I had some in my wedding flower arrangements that I made 2 years ago.
Here are one of the treasures I picked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment