Monday, November 29, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


I recently received a Versatile Blogger award from the lovely Mandy Crandell at SOMETHiNG MONUMENTAL. There are some rules to follow if you win one of these awards. They are:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass the award on to 15 amazing bloggers you’ve happened upon and love.
3. Contact those bloggers and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.


At last count I follow 61 blogs... but I have managed to narrow it down to 11 who fit into versatile banner.

1. Animalarium - just my absolute favourite. Animals in graphic design spanning decades and continents.
2. Gday Mate Gday Mate - One of the most entertaining blogs you'll ever find! Plenty of posts about Melbourne and skaters. I may be biased - this is my husbands blog! He's a really good guy. Also I think this blog may need an editor! :) Gday Mate.
3. I Have Two Rooms - my sister. She's terribly clever.
4. Here Comes The Sun - the gorgeous adventures of Amanda Thomas from New Zealand. Young, fashionable, married. Loves it.
5. Spokes and Daggers - Blog of the richly talented creator of Hopeless Lingerie. Featuring beautiful lounging ladies in vintage knickers. Enough said.
6. SOMETHiNG MONUMENTAL - an ever fascinating parade of photographs, tutorials and features.
7. Kateřina Anna - beautiful photos of beautiful people
8. Calico and Co. - it goes without saying!
9. Tabitha Emma - bringing sweetness to your blog reader
10. Curiouser than Usual - Hey, I'm in the book club 'Ex Libris'
11. Zinnia Pea - lovely tales from the Adelaide Hills

Thank you to all the above bloggers for lightening up my days!

7 Things about myself:
1. I just went out for lunch, it was my bosses shout
2. I now feel like chocolate
3. I only have a $50 note in my purse
4. I happen to know that the snack machine at work only accepts $2 coins
5. I now wish I had have paid for my own lunch as that would mean I'd have change for the machine
6. I have to go the entire afternoon without chocolate
7. I will now spend the next 3.5 hours dreaming about Boost bars

1 comment: