Tuesday, March 2, 2010

'All my friends are getting married...'


“Well all my friends are getting married,
Yes they’re all growing old
They’re all staying home on the weekends
They’re all doing what they’re told.” – All My Friends Are Getting Married, Skyhooks


The words to this song have never been so true for my husband Sean and I! This year so far we have attended 2 weddings of our close friends. They had very different but beautiful weddings in their own right. Here are my favourite personal touches from each.

Shane and Tyra’s cake… Made by Myf, a girl who had never set out to tackle anything like this before.

Just stunning!


I loved Nic & Gen’s picnic rugs, with hydrangeas in vases, candles and trays personalised with photographs from when they got engaged in Paris.

Too cute!

Congratulations also to my friend who Brittany just got engaged to her boyfriend Tim. Staying true to the promise she made when she was 14 years old, she asked me to be one of her bridesmaids.

Looks like this theme of weddings will continue throughout the year… not that I mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment