Monday, March 1, 2010

First Post!

Hey Yo!

Welcome to 'my life is an art space'!

I hope you will enjoy finding out a little about the often interesting and beautiful world around me!!

For starters I thought I'd post a pic of my currently overloaded work desk... where I happen to be sitting right now.



The pretty pictures and objects I have around me are to distract me from the dreary grey office layout!!

I have two snow globes, one from Cheryl at work when she went to Hawaii and the other has a photograph of Sean and I on our wedding day in June 2008. There are little red love hearts which float around us. A great first year anniversary present from my parents. We look a little warped... he he.


Apparently they ordered it online from Big W. Cute gift idea?!

Well it's back to work for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment